Thursday, February 28, 2008

tough

this was one of the toughest weeks of my life - and it's not even over yet (please let tomorrow be easy!) job changes: am i running from this job, or am i going to the new one? what is keeping me here? what am i giving up? what am i gaining? sigh. all questions i couldn't answer on my own, and that no one could help me answer either. in the long run i think i made the right decision, but boy am i exhausted.
my 5 year plan is still intact, but it would have been slightly helped by making a different decision, but the slightly wasn't enough to sway me. what i'm passionate about is design and technology. this would have been more technical, but still documenting up the bum... which is still not my forte.
settle on a decision and don't look back.

No comments: